Prepare now for emergencies
Emergencies can strike without warning. Prepare now to care for yourself and your loved ones during a crisis:
1. Sign up for CodeRED, our emergency notification system.
2. Review Are You Prepared?, our award-winning emergency guide.
3. Prepare an emergency kit using the instructions found in the emergency guide and our instructions for proper water storage.
4. Prepare a family plan so you'll know where to meet and how to contact your family in an emergency. Instructions for putting together a plan can be found at Ready.gov.
5. Know why the sirens sound: they are not just for severe weather.
Sign up for the Cass-Fargo Emergency Preparedness e-newsletter: This newsletter will be emailed to you once per quarter with the latest in local emergency information and tips on how to be better prepared for each season.
We can schedule a speaker to talk to your group about preparing for emergencies. Call Cass Fargo Emergency Management at 476-4068, or the American Red Cross at 364-1800, ext. 15.